- Step 1: Lending Service makes a call to ---> Get Offers - This is a callback spec the loan provider should build. This is for the customer to be able to get a loan offer.
- Step 2: Upon receipt of the offer request, make a call to <--- Get Customer Transaction Records to retrieve the customer's bank statement to confirm if the customer is eligible for a loan.
- Step 3: Upon validation and confirmed eligibility, you can call the <--- Send Offers (Non-instant/Offline) if you wish to respond to a customer's offer request with offers at a later time, especially when you require more time to access a customer's credibility OR you can return an offer immediately to the customer if you don't require more time. Once the customer selects your offer, we make an --->Accept Offer request is the lender - This is a callback spec the loan provider should build.
- Step 4: As part of the accept offer process, perform <--- name validation on the customer to validate the customer's account.
- Step 5: Provided the customer is eligible for a loan and validation checks have been completed, <---credit the customer.
- Step 6: If step 5 is successful, <---send sms to the customer informing them of the credit. Sometimes, due to flaky internet connectivity or some other factors in which the credit process fails, you can perform a <---requery to confirm the status of the transaction.
- Step 7: To collect payments from customers, make a call to <-- Debit Customer.
- Step 8: To get notification for customer-initiated payments, you need to provide specifications for <---Get Loan Status and --->Payment Notification These are callback specs the loan provider should build
- <--- Calls from the loan provider to lending service.
- ---> Calls lending service make to the loan provider.
Updated 7 months ago
Did this page help you?